The Polish striker scored FOUR second half goals inside 14 minutes as Bayern Munich dismantled Red Star.
It was the second time Lewandowski has scored four goals in a Champions League game.
He famously did so for Borussia Dortmund as they destroyed Real Madrid 4-1 in the first leg of their 2013 Champions League semi-final.
On the back of Lewandowski's latest brilliance, we've taken a look at every time a player has scored four or more goals on one Champions League game.
- Lewandowski nets fastest Champions League quadruple
- Dybala's insane free-kick
- Mourinho thanks ball boy for goal vs Olympiacos
1. Marco van Basten | AC MILAN 4-0 IFK Goteborg | 25 November 1992
Van Basten became the first man to net four times in the Champions League when AC Milan destroyed Swedish side Goteborg in 1992.
The pick of the goals was his third: a sublime bicycle kick from just inside the box.
Unfortunately for the legendary Dutchman, Van Basten's career effectively came to an end later that season when he required yet more ankle surgery as his side lost to Marseille in the Champions League final.
2. Simone Inzaghi | LAZIO 5-1 Marseille | 14 March 2000
Simone wasn't as good as his brother, Filippo. But he boasts something that his older sibling doesn't: a four-goal haul in the Champions League.
The Italian striker netted his against Marseille in the second group stage in 2000.
He finished that campaign with nine goals in 11 games.
3. Dado Prso | MONACO 8-3 Deportivo | 5 November 2003
Possibly the most unknown name on the list.
Prso netted four times in one of the craziest nights in Champions League history as Monaco beat Deportivo in 2003.
The Croatian striker left for Rangers the following season.
4. Ruud van Nistelrooy | MANCHESTER UNITED 4-1 Sparta Prague | 3 November 2004
What a striker Van Nistelrooy was.
The Dutchman scored 38 goals in 47 European games for Man United. Four of which came against Sparta Prague at the back end of 2004.
5. Andriy Shevchenko | Fenerbahce 0-4 AC MILAN | 23 November 2005
Shevchenko suffered Champions League heartache in May 2005 in 'The Miracle of Istanbul'.
But the Ukrainian striker quickly resorted back to scoring goals. Just six months later he became the first away player to score four goals in a Champions League game.
6. Lionel Messi | BARCELONA 4-1 Arsenal | 6 April 2010
One of Messi's greatest ever Champions League performances.
The Argentine destroyed Arsenal in their Champions League quarter-final tie in 2010.
His first goal, a power-strike from outside the box, and his third on the night, a cheeky chip, were the standout goals.
7. Bafetimbi Gomis | Dinamo Zagreb 1-7 LYON | 7 December 2011
Gomis was prolific for Lyon, scoring 91 times in 239 appearances across six seasons.
Gomis scored four times in a game full of controversy. Their massive win in the last group game saw Lyon sneak through the group at the expense of Ajax.
The Dutch side would later report the game for match fixing.
8. Lionel Messi | BARCELONA 7-1 Leverkusen | 7 March 2012 (FIVE GOALS)
Another magical performance from Messi came in 2012.
The Argentine became the first player to score FIVE times in one Champions League game back in March 2012.
Leverkusen were the unlucky side that found Messi impossible to stop.
9. Mario Gomez | Bayern Munich 7-0 Basel | 13 March 2012
Trailing by a solitary goal from the first leg, Gomez netted four times as Bayern dismantled their Swiss opponents to progress to the last eight.
The campaign ended in heartbreak for Bayern, who lost the Champions League final to Chelsea.
10. Robert Lewandowski | Dortmund 4-1 Real Madrid | 24 April 2013
What a performance by Lewandowski in 2013.
His four goals gave Dortmund the platform to beat Real Madrid in the quarter-finals.
Following the final whistle, Los Blancos were almost immediately linked with a move for the Pole.
11. Zlatan Ibrahimovic | Anderlecht 0-5 PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN | 23 October 2013
Zlatan has scored 48 Champions League goals in his career.
Four of those came in 2013 when a Zlatan inspired PSG destroyed Anderlecht in Belgium.
The Swedish striker ended that Champions League season with 10 goals in eight games.
12. Luiz Adriano | Bate 0-7 SHAKHTAR | 21 October 2014 (FIVE GOALS)
Another surprise name, Luiz Adriano made history when he became the second player to score five goals in a Champions League game.
Just a few weeks later, he would net three more against the Belerusians.
13. Cristiano Ronaldo | REAL MADRID 8-0 Malmo | 8 December 2015
Ronaldo finally managed to net four times in a Champions League game as Real Madrid smashed Malmo in 2015.
Karim Benzema also netted a hat-trick that game.
14. Serge Gnabry | Tottenham 2-7 BAYERN MUNICH | 1 October 2019
Bayern embarrassed Spurs earlier this group stage.
Serge Gnabry, a former Arsenal player, scored four times at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
15. Robert Lewandowski | BAYERN MUNICH 6-0 Red Star | 26 November 2019
Lewandowski became the second man to score four or more goals in two different Champions League games.
The Polish striker has now scored 32 goals so far this season for club and country. We're not even in December.News Now - Sport News