Lionel Messi has been at the peak of his powers again this season.
The Argentine had a frustrating to the start of the campaign as he struggled with multiple injuries.
But he's gotten over these issues and is now producing some unbelievable football once again.
In 15 La Liga games, he has scored 14 times and also recorded six assists.
But how does Messi's numbers compare to the rest of Europe?
- Arsenal will be bottom of the league without Aubameyang
- Mbappe trends in UK again after praising Liverpool
- The 10 current favourites for PL Player of the Year
Using stats provided by WhoScored.com, We've taken a look at the 15 players with the most goals and assists in Europe's top five leagues this season.
And Messi is some way off top spot...
*If players are tied, then they are ranked by goals over assists.
15. Sadio Mané - 17 (11 goals, six assists)
Mane has been Liverpool's best attacker this season. He's one of the frontrunners for the Premier League Player of the Year award.
14. Karim Benzema - 17 (12 goals, five assists)
Benzema has thrived since Cristiano Ronaldo's departure from Real Madrid in 2018.
13. Wissam Ben Yedder - 17 (13 goals, four assists)
Monaco, who have struggled this season, would arguably be in the relegation zone without Ben Yedder's goals.
12. Kylian Mbappé - 17 (14 goals, three assists)
Mbappe is the only player on this list to play less than 1000 minutes this season.
11. Luis Suarez - 17 (11 goals, seven assists)
Suarez was in fine form, but his season could be over after recently undergoing knee surgery.
10. Marcus Rashford - 18 (14 goals, four assists)
Rashford has been a bright spot in what has been another disappointing season for Man United. Unfortunately, he's set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering a double stress fracture in his back.
9. Sergio Aguero - 18 (15 goals, three assists)
Aguero continues to score goals at an incredible rate for Manchester City.
8. Cristiano Ronaldo - 18 (16 goals, two assists)
Given his numbers, it's incredible to think that Ronaldo is just two weeks away from turning 35.
7. Jadon Sancho - 20 (10 goals, 10 assists)
Sancho is the only player in Europe's top five leagues to record double digits in both goals and assists this season. What a talent.
6. Lionel Messi - 20 (14 goals, six assists)
Surprisingly, Messi is eight goal contributions off top spot...
5. Kevin De Bruyne - 21 (seven goals, 14 assists)
De Bruyne has recorded 14 assists this season, the most in Europe's top five leagues. He's on course to reach 25 assists in the Premier League this campaign.
4. Jamie Vardy - 21 (17 goals, four assists)
Vardy has thrived since Brendan Rodgers took over at Leicester. He leads the Premier League's goalscoring charts.
3. Robert Lewandowski - 22 (20 goals, two assists)
Quite simply, Lewandowski is the best striker in the world at the moment.
2. Timo Werner - 26 (20 goals, six assists)
Werner has lit up the Bundesliga this season. A big money move seems on the horizon, with Real Madrid and Liverpool reportedly among the interested teams.
1. Ciro Immobile - 28 (23 goals, five assists)
No one has been more lethal in front of goal then Immobile this season. He's recorded an incredible 28 goal contributions in 19 Serie A games.
The 29-year-old failed to adapt when he moved to Dortmund in 2014. Given his exploits since joining Lazio, a top European club could be tempted to make a move for him in the near future.News Now - Sport News