Kyle Walker apologises for hosting 'sex party' with a friend during coronavirus lockdown

Sheffield United v Manchester City - Premier League

Kyle Walker has become the latest footballer to ignore government advice during this coronavirus lockdown.

A day after he advised his followers to stay at home, the Manchester City right-back hosted a “three-hour sex party,” according to The Sun.

Walker and a friend invited two escorts to his flat and proceeded to have a “sex party.”

Escorts Louise McNamara, 21, and a 24-year-old ­Brazilian girl visited Walker after he invited them to his £8,000-a-month rented luxury apartment in Hale, Cheshire.

Louise said she arrived in a taxi at 10:30 pm on Tuesday, the day before Walker pleaded with everyone to stay home in a video.

“I work with an agency in Manchester. I got a message from my boss saying a high-profile client was looking for somebody classy,” Louise said.

“I got a cab from Manchester to the address and a driver picked me up outside and took me to the gates of his apartment.

“Then his friend came out and met me. There was another girl in the car too.”

p1e559v5a71perdmf132ag1n1dunb.jpg

Walker apparently tried to keep his identity secret but Louise took photos of him on the night.

“I didn’t know who he was at the time,” she added. “But I took a few photos of him.”

Walker and his friend paid the girls £2,200 in cash.

p1e559vt3n14l21t741ant1b89qmad.jpg

After realising his mistake, the England international has since apologised.

“I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week,” Walker said in a statement on Saturday night.

“I understand that my ­position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model.

“As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down.

“There are heroes out there making a vital difference to society at the moment, and I have been keen to help support and highlight their amazing sacrifices and life-saving work over the past week. My actions are in direct contrast to what I should have been doing regarding the lockdown.”

And now, according to the Guardian, Manchester City are investigating the matter.

A City spokesman said: “Manchester City are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules.

FBL-EUR-C1-REAL MADRID-MAN CITY

“Footballers are global role models and our staff and players have been working to support the incredible efforts of the NHS and other key workers in fighting the effects of the Covid-19 coronavirus, in any way we can.

"Kyle’s actions in this matter have directly contravened these efforts. We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle’s swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure.”

News Now - Sport News