France Football - the guys responsible for the Ballon d’Or - have listed the 50 most influential people in football.
The list contains a vast array of people involved in the beautiful game from chairmen, managers, brands, journalists, players and, of course, agents.
France Football released the list in their magazine on Monday and looked at who has influenced football the most during their careers.
Interestingly, there are just three players included in the top 10 - two male and one female.
Check out the 50-26 below and follow the link at the bottom to find 25-1.
50. Ballon d'Or
49. Khalida Popal (Activist)
48. Jean-Michel Aulas (Lyon president)
47. Rui Pinto (Creator of Football Leaks)
46. Hassan Al-Thawadi (2022 World Cup committee leader)
45. David Beckham (Former footballer, Inter Miami president and co-owner)
44. Mario Gallavotti (FIFA lawyer)
43. Didier Drogba (Former footballer)
42. Alex Green (Entrepreneur)
41. Jonathan Wilson (Journalist)
40. Hiroshi Mikitani (CEO of Rakuten, Vissel Kobe president)
39. Xavi Hernández (Al-Sadd coach)
38. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
37. Viktor Zubkov (Gazprom chairman)
36. Ahmad Ahmad (African Football Confederation president)
35. Sharon Thorne (Chair of the Deloitte Global Board of Directors)
34. FIFPro (Players' Union)
33. Jonathan Barnett (Agent)
32. Victor Montagliani (CONCACAF president)
31. Pierluigi Collina (Former referee)
30. Chung Mong Gyu (Football Association of Korea president, member of FIFA Council)
29. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Bayern Munich president)
28. Salman al-Khalifa (Prince of Bahrain, Asian Football Confederation president)
27. Stephen Ross (American property magnet, owner of Miami Dolphins)
26. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)News Now - Sport News