The lack of live football action has turned many supporters to the FIFA game series during lockdown.
It's a scenario that means EA Sports' servers will have been busier than ever with people playing their flagship game despite the fact FIFA 20 has been openly slammed as one of the series' worst.
You get the feeling that the FIFA series has fatigued and struggled for momentum since the days of FIFA 13 and 14, leaving gamers waiting with baited breath for the next annual release.
The arrival of FIFA 21 is too far away at the moment for us to get too excited about whether it will rescue EA Sport's waning project, but that doesn't mean we can't start speculating already.
Besides, one of the worst exciting precursors to any release is seeing how EA will react to the performances of players in the previous season with their new Ultimate Team ratings.
FIFA 21 coming soon
With 29 in-game attributes informing their overall number, it's one of the most extensive statistical comparisons of players conducted and never fails to cause debate between supporters.
And the team at realsport101.com have attempted to jump the gun by predicting which players will have their ratings upgraded, downgraded or consolidated based on their 2019/20 displays.
Man Utd and Liverpool ratings
You can check out the two top tens for both clubs merged into an ultimate 20 and see how FIFA 21 might compare your favourite players at Old Trafford and Anfield:
20. Fred - upgrade from 79 to 81
19. Juan Mata - unchanged at 82
18. Victor Lindelof - upgrade from 81 to 82
17. Aaron Wan-Bissaka - upgrade from 79 to 82
16. Anthony Martial - unchanged at 83
15. Harry Maguire - upgrade from 82 to 84
14. Marcus Rashford - upgrade from 83 to 84
13. Georginio Wijnaldum - upgrade from 84 to 85
12. Jordan Henderson - upgrade from 83 to 85
11. Fabinho - upgrade from 83 to 85
10. Roberto Firmino - downgrade from 86 to 85
9. Bruno Fernandes - upgrade from 85 to 86
8. Andrew Robertson - upgrade from 85 to 86
7. Trent Alexander-Arnold - upgrade from 83 to 86
6. Paul Pogba - downgrade from 88 to 86
5. David de Gea - unchanged at 89
4. Alisson - unchanged at 89
3. Mohamed Salah - unchanged at 90
2. Sadio Mane - upgrade from 88 to 90
1. Virgil van Dijk - upgrade from 90 to 91
Will the predictions come true?
Very, very interesting and none of the predictions are from without the realms of possibility.
The fact Alisson and De Gea are both predicted to have an 89 rating is certainly controversial, mind, with the United shot-stopper having endured a second tricky season on the bounce.
But it's pretty hard to disagree with Van Dijk, Mane and Salah making the top three when they've been the most crucial players in Liverpool racing towards a historic title win.
And United fans can certainly take positive notes from Fernandes being on course for an upgrade.
However, there is still time for these players to avoid a downgrade or even bag themselves an upgrade, but don't be surprised if this latest prediction is pretty close to reality.
- FIFA player's thread on improving the game
- Ranking every FIFA from worst to best
- FIFA 21: Prediction for top 10 Premier League players