Liverpool could smash the record set by Manchester City for most points won in a single Premier League season.
Pep Guardiola’s Man City stormed to the title in 2017/18 with 100 points. If Liverpool can keep up their current pace of 2.78 points per game, they will finish on 105 points.
The Reds have already sealed the title and now it’s just about what records they can break.
This is undoubtedly one of the greatest teams in top flight history. Liverpool have won 28 of their 31 league games, losing just once, and have a 23-point lead over second-placed City.
The two teams meet at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday evening and ahead of the game, BBC Sport asked fans to pick their ultimate XI from Man City’s ‘Centurions’ - the 2017/18 side - and Liverpool’s current squad.
Just four City players got in the final XI. They were Vincent Kompany, David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne and Sergio Aguero.
The remaining seven spots were filled by Liverpool players.
Alisson Becker was picked in goal and Trent Alexander-Arnold, Virgil van Dijk and Andy Robertson completed the defence.
In midfield, Jordan Henderson joined Silva and De Bruyne.
Meanwhile in attack, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane were voted in.
That’s some team. There was no room for Raheem Sterling, Fabinho or Georginio Wijnaldum, but it’s hard to kick up much of a fuss about any of the decisions.
After clinching the title, Jurgen Klopp's side will try to cement their place in the history books by breaking five more Premier League records.
We've listed them below.
- Most points in a Premier League season (100 - Man City)
- Biggest winning margin (19 points - Man City)
- Most wins in a season (32 - Man City)
- Most home wins in a season (18 - Chelsea, Man United, Man City)
- Most away wins in a season (16 - Man City)
- Man City players sung about LFC's no trophies
- 'Arsenal's Invincibles are better than Liverpool'
- Fans believe Klopp is a better manager than Pep