Harry Maguire has endured a mixed debut season with Manchester United.
The English defender was promoted to club captain soon after his arrival at the club, but he's not quite lived up to his enormous price tag as of yet.
United spent around £80m to sign the 27-year-old, a world-record fee for a defender and they would have expected a little more consistency with regards to performances.
That being said, there have been glimpses of his quality and the consistency of Maguire's fitness record since signing for the Red Devils is unparalleled.
Maguire played every single minute of the Premier League season and he's now racked up more minutes on the pitch in 2019/20 than any other player in Europe.
You can find the 25 players with the most minutes played for club and country this season below. All data sourced from Transfermarkt.
25. Alexander Schlager | LASK & Austria
24. Leonardo Bonucci | Juventus & Italy
23. Cristiano Ronaldo | Juventus & Portugal
22. Martin Hinteregger | Eintracht Frankfurt & Austria
21. Kristoffer Ajer | Celtic & Norway
20. Joshua Kimmich | Bayern Munich & Germany
=17. Manuel Neuer | Bayern Munich & Germany
=17. Conor Goldson | Rangers
16. Casemiro | Real Madrid & Brazil
15. Filip Kostic | Eintracht Frankfurt & Serbia
14. Edmond Tapsoba | Bayer Leverkusen, Vitoria Guimaraes & Burkina Faso
13. Joao Moutino | Wolves & Portugal
12. Zeca | FC Copenhagen & Greece
11. Raul Jimenez | Wolves & Mexico
10. Jan Oblak | Atletico Madrid & Slovenia
9. Virgil van Dijk | Liverpool & Holland
=7. Lukas Hradecky | Bayer Leverkusen & Finland
=7. Ruben Dias | Benfica & Portugal
6. Tim Ream | Fulham & USA
5. Callum McGregor | Celtic & Scotland
4. Conor Coady | Wolves
3. Rui Patricio | Wolves & Portugal
2. Victor Nelsson | FC Copenhagen & Denmark
1. Harry Maguire | Man Utd & England
Wolves' hectic 2019/20 season - which lasted over 365 days - is reflected in the fact they have four players in the top 25, with two of them in the top five.
But Maguire's tally of minutes is quite remarkable, especially given the fact he will play at least one more match with United this season in the Europa League semi-final against Sevilla.
If the Red Devils progress to the final of the competition, the English defender will more than likely rack up over 5500 minutes of action, which is pretty darn extraordinary.
Say what you like about Maguire as a defender, but you have to commend him as an athlete.
A special mention to Ronaldo as well, the oldest player on the list at 35-years-old and still going as strong as ever.
- What are the best individual displays in CL quarter-final history?
- Anthony Martial's individual highlights vs FC Copenhagen
- Ole Gunner Solskjaer's lovely chat with Zeca at full-time