David de Gea has had his struggles in the past few years.
The Spaniard was once the best goalkeeper in the world but that is no longer the case after he made a number of howlers for both club and country.
But how does that compare to the rest of the goalkeepers in the Premier League?
Using information provided by Spotrac, We've listed the top 25 highest earning goalkeepers in England's top tier for the 2020/21 season.
*Spotrac does not have details about every Premier League goalkeeper, including the wages of Chelsea's Eduoard Mendy and Aston Villa's Emiliano Martinez.
25. Lee Grant - £30,000-per-week
24. Kiko Casilla - £32,115-per-week
23. Sam Johnstone - £32,500-per-week
=20. Mathew Ryan - £35,000-per-week
=20. Nick Pope - £35,000-per-week
The biggest surprise here is Burnley's Pope is 'only' on £35,000-per-week.
He's now arguably England's best goalkeeper so you wouldn't be surprised to see him given a pay-rise in the near future.
Grant is one of four Man United goalkeepers that make the top 25.
=20. Willy Caballero - £35,000-per-week
19. Martin Dubravka - £38,000-per-week
18. Wayne Hennessey - £40,000-per-week
17. Tom Heaton - £42,000-per-week
16. Fabri - £45,000-per-week
Dubravka has shone since joining Newcastle, so you could argue he's in line for a pay-rise.
Fulham are paying Fabri £45,000-per-week, despite him making just two appearances for the club in two years.
15. Alex McCarthy - £50,000-per-week
14. Vicente Guaita - £60,000-per-week
=12. Lukasz Fabianski - £65,000-per-week
=12. Ederson - £65,000-per-week
=10. Fraser Forster - £70,000-per-week
Ederson being in 12th is a real shock given he's one of the best goalkeepers in the world.
Forster is earning more than the Brazilian, despite him only being second choice at Southampton.
10. Sergio Romero - £70,000-per-week
9. Alisson Becker - £90,000-per-week
=5. Rui Patricio - £100,000-per-week
=5. Hugo Lloris - £100,000-per-week
=5. Dean Henderson - £100,000-per-week
Even Romero, who is fourth choice at United, earns more than Ederson.
There have been reports that Alisson and Liverpool are in talks over a new contract. He certainly deserves one.
He earns even less than Henderson, who was handed a huge new contract by United earlier this year.
=5. Bernd Leno - £100,000-per-week
4. Jordan Pickford - £100,160-per-week
3. Kasper Schmeichel - £130,000-per-week
2. Kepa Arrizabalaga - £150,000-per-week
1. David de Gea - £375,000-per-week
It's fair to say that Kepa's performances do not reflect how much he is being paid.
Remarkably, De Gea gets £225,000-per-week more than any other goalkeeper in the league.
- Alexandre Lacazette slammed by fans after missing sitter in PL loss
- Who is the best striker in the world?
- Jamie Vardy has ‘chat s**t, get banged’ written on his shinpads