Summer has officially arrived and players will inevitably return to Pokemon Go - check out all of the latest promo codes for this month.
The augmented reality (AR) game is like many others that possess the ability for players to cash in on discount opportunities to reward players for the loyalty or hard work within the game itself.
Since the launch of Pokemon Go in 2016, Niantic have hosted many special events and timed-research exclusives have taken place to provide variety to trainers across the globe.
Rewards within Promo Codes typically contain PokeBalls, incenses, raid passes and much more - but these are not eternal. You will have to claim your code quickly before these codes expire.
Here is everything you need to know about the Promo Codes in Pokemon Go for September:
Working Pokemon Go Promo Codes (September 2021)
As of 10th September 2021, there are two Pokemon Go codes currently available to redeem.
They are as follows:
Expired Pokemon Go Promo Codes
- Verizon Outfit (Mask, Jacket, Backpack) – LRQEV2VZ59UDA
- North Face x Gucci Avatar Items – GXSD5CJ556NHG
- Ultra Ball x20, Pinap Berry x10, Sticker x10, Star Piece x1 – DJTLEKBK2G5EK
- Ultra Ball x30, Max Revive x10, Lucky Egg x1 – TRFJVYZVVV8R4
How can I redeem Promo Codes?
There are currently two ways in which players can redeem promo codes. At this time, iOS trainers are unable to do so in the app itself, whereas Android users can.
Here are the following steps:
- Visit the promo section of the Niantic website
- Login and enter your offer code
- Once this is completed, you will receive a notification in-game displaying the items that have been added to your inventory.
In the map view, tap the main menu button and head to the shop. At the bottom of the screen, there will be a text field to input any codes. Once redeemed, a notification will appear to confirm the items that have been added to your bag.
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News