Riot Games will be releasing an all-new update for Valorant.
More bug fixes and creases will be ironed out in the latest patch from Riot Games, with the all-new KAY/O and his impact being altered slightly.
While it isn't a seismic update, there are enough changes that are being made that players will certainly notice, in comparison to 3.0.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.02
Normally, some of Valorant's updates can be pretty vast. However, on this occasion, only a few changes to both system and social aspects have been made - as well as the usual bug fixes.
Here is everything you need to know about Update 3.02:
UPDATE 28th July 2021: Here's the latest available Redeem codes for use in Valorant on Patch 3.02
Read More: Valorant: Redeem codes July 2021
The update is available to download right now so make sure your game is up to date before jumping back into the action!
Strangely, there was no mention of the download size. But fear not, we will update you as soon as this information emerges.
Cited by Valorant's official website, here are the official patch notes:
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay.
- "Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls."
Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek
- “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GIveMeSport.News Now - Sport News