The Ultimate Fighting Championships will be returning to the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, in September. The co-main events for the night will see the UFC Featherweight and Women's Flyweight Championships be defended.
MMA legends Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler will also be competing on the main card, with the two men competing after their first encounter in April 2004. That fight at UFC 47 saw Diaz stopped by Lawler with punches in the second round.
Here is everything that you need to know ahead of UFC 266:
UPDATE 22nd August: Dan Hooker will be making his way back to the octagon on September 25th to take on Nasrat Haqparast.
UFC 266 will be taking place on Saturday, September 25th.
The event will be airing live from T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas in the United States.
Here is the announced card for UFC 266:
- UFC Featherweight Championship - Alexander Volkanovski (c) vs Brian Ortega
- UFC Women's Flyweight Championship - Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler – five-round welterweight fight
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- Jessica Andrade vs Cynthia Calvillo
- Merab Dvalishvili vs Marlon Moraes
- Nasrat Haqparast vs Dan Hooker
- Mayra Bueno Silva vs Manon Fiorot
- Uros Medic vs Jalin Turner
- Nick Maximov vs Karl Roberson
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chris Daukaus
- Martin Sano Jr. vs. Matthew Semelsberger
UK Start Time
The main card of UFC 266 will begin Sunday, September 26th at 03:00 BST for fans to watch on either BT Sport 1 or BT Sport Box Office
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSportNews Now - Sport News