Antoine Griezmann made a shock return to Atletico Madrid earlier this week.
Griezmann left the club for Barcelona in a €120 million move just two years ago.
But, with Barca in financial turmoil, Griezmann was allowed to make the move back to Atletico.
The Frenchman has joined the club on loan. Diego Simeone has the option to make the deal permanent for just £34m.
Griezmann was so desperate to leave Barca for his former club that he took a massive pay-cut to do so.
According to the Mirror, Griezmann has reduced his net salary from €21m to around €10m.
That means his gross salary at Atletico Madrid will be around £297,000-per-week.
But how does that compare to the rest of Atletico's players?
We've listed the wages of Atletico's players below using figures provided by Salary Sport. Other sources have been used where necessary.
A source for Matheus Cunha's wages has not been found.
20. Benjamin Lecomte - £35,000-per-week
19. Héctor Herrera - £52,000-per-week
18. Renan Lodi - £68,000-per-week
17. Stefan Savić - £77,000-per-week
16. Felipe - £81,000-per-week
15. Kieran Trippier - £82,000-per-week
14. José Giménez - £88,000-per-week
13. Ángel Correa - £88,000-per-week
12. Sime Vrsaljko - £89,000-per-week
11. Marcos Llorente - £90,000-per-week
10. Rodrigo de Paul - £110,000-per-week (per sportworldnews)
=8. Geoffrey Kondogbia - £114,000-per-week
=8. Thomas Lemar - £114,000-per-week
=6. Mario Hermoso - £151,000-per-week
=6. Yannick Carrasco - £151,000-per-week
5. João Félix - £165,000-per-week
4. Jan Oblak - £271,000-per-week
3. Koke - £280,000-per-week
2. Luis Suárez - £281,000-per-week
1. Antoine Griezmann - £297,000-per-week
A quartet of Atletico's players - Oblak, Kobe, Suarez and Griezmann - comfortably earn more than the rest of the side.
Griezmann is still Atletico's highest-paid player despite his massive pay-cut. That shows just how crazy his pay packet at Barcelona was.
Felix, who was signed for £113 million in 2019, earns almost £100,000-per-week less than Oblak.
Jules Kounde to Chelsea in January | Saul Niguez rejected Man United | The Football Terrace
De Paul signed for the club in the summer and is one of 10 Atletico players that earn over £100,000-per-week.
Llorente, who has established himself as a regular at both Atletico and Spain in the past year, earns £90,000-per-week.
That's more than Gimenez, who has been a great servant to the Spanish giants for the past eight years, and England's Trippier.