Alisson Becker is arguably the best goalkeeper in the world.
He has been performing at an extraordinarily high level since signing for Liverpool in 2018.
The Reds rewarded him for his brilliance last month by handing him a new six-year contract.
"I think I didn't waste too much time to think about that. It's something we just built in those last three years, the confidence, the trust that I have in the club and the club has in myself," he told Liverpool's official website, per Sky Sports.
"Me and my family, we are really happy here. My kids are settled in England, in a different country, but they are growing up in that way.
"So we are really happy. I'm really glad that I can keep going on with my work here, doing a good job here. So, I'm really happy to make this decision - that is not hard for me."
But how much is he now earning and how does his wages compare to other goalkeepers in the Premier League?
We've listed the Premier League's 20 highest-paid goalkeepers using figures provided by Spotrac below. They don't have accurate figures for every player so other sources have been used where necessary.
20. Martin Dubravka - £38,000-per-week
19. Darren Randolph - £40,385-per-week
18. Jack Butland - £44,000-per-week
17. Zack Steffan - £46,000-per-week
16. Emiliano Martinez - £47,000-per-week
15. Alex McCarthy - £50,000-per-week
14. Edouard Mendy - £52,000-per-week
13. Adrian - £58,000-per-week
12. Lukasz Fabianski - £65,000-per-week
11. Fraser Forster - £70,000-per-week
10. Vicente Guaita - £77,000-per-week
=5. Hugo Lloris - £100,000-per-week
=5. Dean Henderson - £100,000-per-week
=5. Bernd Leno - £100,000-per-week
=5. Jordan Pickford - £100,000-per-week
=5. Ederson - £100,000-per-week (per Salary Sport)
4. Kasper Schmeichel - £130,000-per-week
3. Alisson Becker - £150,000-per-week
2. Kepa Arrizabalaga - £155,000-per-week
1. David de Gea - £375,000-per-week
De Gea is comfortably the highest-paid goalkeeper in the Premier League.
The Spaniard was once unquestionably the best goalkeeper in England but he has struggled in recent years.
Kepa is the second highest-paid goalkeeper in the Premier League.
Ranking football's ultimate GOATS on The Football Terrace! Messi, Ronaldo, Zidane, R9... Who is the greatest of all time?!
The Spaniard is no longer first-choice at Chelsea and is now often on the bench. He won't complain too much when he looks at his bank account, though.
He earns more than Alisson, who is a better goalkeeper by far.
Elsewhere, Henderson earns £100,000-per-week, meaning United have two of the five highest-earning goalkeepers in the league.
While Adrian is now Liverpool's third-choice goalkeeper but earns more than Martinez and Mendy.