Despite its current tour of the UK starting just today, WWE has announced another tour for later on this year.
WWE has announced that it's going to be putting on eight shows across eight cities in another tour of the UK later on this year.
Below is a list of the dates for the next UK tour, as well as the respective locations the shows are going to be taking place in:
- Brighton – Brighton Centre (Wednesday, November 3, 2021)
- Sheffield – Utilita Arena (Thursday, November 4, 2021)
- Birmingham – Utilita Arena (Friday, November 5, 2021)
- London – SSE Arena Wembley (Saturday, November 6, 2021)
- Liverpool – M&S Bank Arena (Sunday, November 7, 2021)
- Leeds – First Direct Arena (Monday, November 8, 2021)
- Nottingham – Motorpoint Arena (Tuesday, November 9, 2021)
- Manchester – AO Arena (Wednesday, November 10, 2021)
As noted, WWE is currently embarking on a tour of the UK, its first international tour since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2021.
The tour kicked off today in Newcastle, with an event in London slated to take place tomorrow at the 02 Arena.
In between WWE's tour of the UK right now and its return in November, WWE will be returning to Saudi Arabia, putting on the Crown Jewel pay-per-view event in Riyad on October 21.
With the exception of Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre, all of the individuals taking part in the UK tour this time around are part of the SmackDown brand.
Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT notes that the current plan is for the tour in November to feature members of the Monday Night Raw roster.
McCarthy also notes that all of the events listed above are Live Events, meaning that tapings of Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown will be taking place in the US at the same time.
Make sure you stay tuned to WWE.com for ticket information and more details on this upcoming tour.News Now - Sport News