Call of Duty Mobile Season 8 has finally gone live and the patch notes for this season have been officially revealed.
This is very exciting as it will tell us all the new content coming to the game during this season.
It is a big moment for the season as the second anniversary of the game is during this season. Due to this we are hoping there will be a lot more new content than normal to celebrate the landmark season.
We have already been told a lot about this season, including the fact that a brand new battle royale map is coming to the game and it is named Blackout.
Patch Notes Revealed for Call of Duty Mobile Season 8
The patch notes reveal a lot of things, including updates coming to the game, bug fixes and new content that will be in season 8, like the new battle pass. Here are all the details of the battle pass, which we have got from Call of Duty Mobile’s Reddit.
- 09/22 ~ New Clan Wars season
- 09/23 ~ Two New Seasonal Challenges
- 09/23 ~ Ranked Series 4 begins
- 09/23 ~ New Credit Store Update
- 09/23 – 9/26 ~ Swords & Stones (MP)
- 09/23 – 9/26 ~ 10v10 Collection
- 09/23 – 9/30 ~ Shoot the Ship 24/7
- 09/23 – 9/30 ~ Cranked: Confirmed
- 09/23 ~ Blackout Available
- 09/24 – 10/10 ~ Counterattack Event
- 09/25 – 10/08 ~ Oktoberfest Draw
- 09/28 – 10/11 ~ Nightfall Excursion Draw
*All Dates UTC
Battle Pass Content
Free Battle Pass
- Mechanic – Broken Road (tier 1)
- Chicom - Infraggable (tier 4)
- New Scorestreak – Lightning Strike (tier 14)
- New Weapon – R9-0 (tier 21)
- Scout – Broken Road (tier 26)
- RUS-79U - Infraggable (tier 31)
- Charm – Bear Trap (tier 38)
- Calling Card – Bang (tier 46)
- Razorback – Infraggable (tier 50)
- Alias – Battleworn (tier 1)
- CR-56 Amax – Tattered Shot (tier 1)
- Calling Card – All Out War (tier 1)
- RUS-79U – Hard Spike (tier 10)
- General Shepherd (tier 12)
- Emote – Insane Mechanics (tier 15)
- Shovel – KDR (tier 25)
- Holger 26 – Anodized (tier 30)
- Velikan – Volcanic Ash (tier 35)
- MK2 – Future Sharpshooter (tier 40)
- Price – Bravo 6 (tier 50)
- Frame – Elite Victory Wrapped (tier 50)
- R9-0 – Master of Snakes (tier 50)
Battle Royale Updates
Here is a quick recap of the changes:
- New Vehicle - Rally Car
- The health system has been re-worked and now features Armor to provide additional HP.
- Health regenerates over-time, while Armor must be repaired through new and old items.
- Players now receive a directional warning when an enemy using the Wingsuit is nearby
- The old Color-coded quality has been removed from weapons.
- Weapons are now meant to be found and upgraded from a base level.
- Weapons have three mod slots and it is the primary upgrade method.
- Optimized the HUD when driving vehicles
- Slide distance will now change according to slope and moving speed
- A variety of vehicle related changes and adjustments
New Content: Maps, Weapons and Events
New BR Map – Blackout
2nd Anniversary Events:
- Anniversary Badges
- Anniversary Cake & Puzzle
- Global Weapon Exchange
- Counterattack – Themed Event
- Shotgun - R9-0
- Assault Rifle - M13
New Scorestreak – Lighting Strike
Complete to the challenges and you’ll earn up to 14,000 Battle Pass XP and the following rewards:
- (Uncommon) SMRS – Bullet Metal
- (Uncommon) Pharo – Bullet Metal
- (Rare) Charm – Zeppelin
- (Rare) Razorback – Shuttle
- Anniversary Badges
- Monster Shotty
- Complete all of the tasks to earn up to 16,000 Battle Pass XP and the following rewards:
- (Rare) Calling Card – Under Control
- (Rare) Striker – Shuttle
- (Epic) AS Val – Pollinator
- Credits, Weapon XP, Anniversary Badges
Credit Store Update
- Concussion Grenade - Blend (1.5k Credits)
- Parachute – Cash Flow (2k credits)
- Perk – Overlock (2k credits)
- Rytec AMR - Jaguar (3k credits)
- (Epic) AK-47 – Shore Leave (20k credits)
- Anniversary Badge x5 (660 credits each)
Additional Call-outs & Updates
- You can now apply completionist camos on top of blueprints
- This update come with more custom options in the For You section of the store
- Reduced initial app download size with more and more options to choose what you want to download! However, the overall install size with all optional downloads is more than the previous update since it now includes Blackout and more content.
- The Multiplayer map - Crash has been revamped
- Many new settings added to the game, like damage displays and auto-item usage in BR
There is so much content coming to the game in this new season, so be sure to jump onto Call of Duty Mobile as soon as you can.
News Now - Sport News
You can find all of the latest Esports and Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport