Following the big changes as part of Valorant Patch 3.07, Riot Games will be gearing up to introduce the latest patch in the next few weeks to the FPS title.
The hero-based first-person shooter has shot into eSports competitive gaming and has proven to be a fan-favourite despite having only been released last year.
Whereas games such as Fortnite and Apex Legends have had to bed themselves into the industry - Riot has not had to go through similar timeframes and have found success sooner than many would have expected.
Valorant Patch 3.07 brought more changes to Agents, with Jett and Viper getting small buffs following the controversial nerfs to Jett back in 3.06
Another big change that came with 3.07 was the announcement that Riot would be removing penalties for leaving Deathmatch early.
Here is everything that you need to know regarding Valorant Patch Notes 3.08:
UPDATE October 23rd: Fans have reacted to the accidental Jett nerfs.
UPDATE October 12th: According to new leaks, Omen will be getting a huge buff with the release of 3.08!
Read More: Valorant Patch 3.08: Omen Buff Leaks
With the usual release schedule, we expect that the date of the new Patch will be Tuesday, 19th October.
At this time, it has not been confirmed by Riot Games when they will bring out this update. All of the sections listed below will be filled in as much detail as the developers provide. Stay tuned!
According to new leaks, Omen will be getting a huge buff with the release of 3.08!
No Agents were harmed in the making of Patch 3.08. Instead, you can thank your local dev for those less flashy but important changes coming to VALORANT today. Report feedback, hidden Account Levels, and more are listed below.
Look at those bug fixes!
Persistent Report Feedback
Your reports matter, and we want you to know that! You will now be notified if we took action on one of your reports, whether you are offline or not.
If your client is up and running, you’ll receive a notification. If you’re offline at the time of action, fret not! You’ll receive your notification upon your return.
Thanks for making VALORANT a safer place through your reports. Keep them coming!
Level Border Customization
You will be able to equip any Account Level Border that has been unlocked
A tab has been added to Playercard selection.
Hide Account Level
- It’s now possible to hide your Account Level when in a match with others who are not your friends
- To enable, uncheck the box located in the Level Border tab.
Equippable Skin Levels
- You should be able to equip any skin level except on variants, which will always default to the max skin level.
- Reduced instances where UI is invalidated
- Basically, lowered the amount of times the UI needed to update itself, thus saving performance costs.
- Optimized Viper’s Poison Cloud 1P HUD
- Optimized Viper’s Pit 1P HUD
- Optimized weapon and ability clipping plane calculations
- You got us, this actually went out with Patch 3.07.
- Coaches now have the ability to swap to players with keybinds
- Keybinds are 1-5 from left to right across the top HUD.
- Coaches will now see a visual Picture-in-Picture (PIP) on the top player HUD to indicate who they are spectating
- Coaches now inherit the setting to see player keybindings on the minimap, similar to Observers
- The valves on Viper's gloves now appear on the correct side of her hands in Left Hand Mode
- Weapon skins should now appear correctly in-game
- You may have occasionally seen some funkiness with Skins over the past few weeks. This was occurring, rarely, when playing on a slower connection due to an extended loading period.
- Attackers at A Lobby in Split could previously hear gunshots from the A Ramps during the buy phase—this was unintended and is now fixed
- Viper’s Ultimate will no longer spawn incorrectly when placed on top of the shipping crates on B site located on Icebox
- You may have noticed if you shot certain walls repeatedly a blinding orb would appear—this was caused by bloom stacking infinitely and should now be fixed
- Observers can now correctly see player outlines through barriers
- Fixed hitch that could occur when Barrier Orb breaks
- Fixed hitches for certain input prompts
- Fixed a bug where using Ping (Z) while defusing caused you to stop defusing
- The giant bug under your bed.
Riot Games will hopefully be confirming the complete download size for the new patch in the next few weeks.
Check out some of the previous updates that Riot Games have implemented here:
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News