'The Gypsy King' defended the WBC belt he seized from Deontay Wilder in February last year for the first time before a sell-out 20,000 crowd at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on October 9.
Fury, 33, was rightly incensed when Wilder refused to graciously accept defeat, though it appears the pair have now buried the hatchet following one of the most entertaining trilogies in the history of boxing.
"I was talking to Tyson about him," Warren told Sky Sports.
"Tyson said that he's the best one out there. That's what Tyson's opinion was.
"Can he go all the way? Yes he can.
"He's got a good ticker, a big heart. He's strong, he walks forwards, he is the 'Juggernaut'.
"Whoever he's in there with, you know they will have a problem getting rid of him.
"He's a tough guy. He can fight a bit. He can punch."
Warren also believes a rematch between Usyk and Joyce, which would see Joyce attempt to avenge his semi-pro defeat to Usyk, would be a thriller.
"Him and Usyk would be a great fight," said Warren. "He could hurt Usyk, he's a big man.
"Could he beat Usyk? Yes. He fancies it and I fancy it.
"He isn't going to back off Usyk. He'd let his shots go.
"It won't be the little man out-jabbing the big man - that will not be happening."
Joyce has stopped 12 of his 13 opponents and Warren revealed that he hopes to be able to provide an update about his future in due course.
"We're waiting to hear back from the WBO because some of the governing bodies will be making decisions about their mandatory challengers for Usyk, and when they are going to be," he said.
"What we don't want to do is to compromise his position.
"Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can make a decision."
This article will be updated.News Now - Sport News