While it is fun playing Sims 4 normally, it takes it to that next level by inputting a cheat code every now and again.
Whether it is making your character happy, loved ones or modifying or cleaning certain objects, all of which are available with a simple word or two to take place.
The social simulation game was released back in 2014 and still remains as easily the most popular and unique title of its kind on the market today.
If you want to add a family member or do something as bizarre as put an object on your Sim's neck. You can do that with any of the codes listed below.
Scroll down to find all of the existing cheat codes for The Sims 4.
Sims 4 Cheat Codes December 2021
In order to activate cheats on Sims 4, simply press Ctrl + Shift + C to open up the cheat console. Type in any cheat code and simply press enter.
Here are the following cheats that are currently working and active in Sims 4:
- Cheat Need > Make Happy: Sets all your Sim's motives to full and mood to Happy
- Cheat Need > Enable/Disable Need Decay: Allows or stops Sims from Need changes
- Reset Object: Works on Sims and objects to reset their status
- Add to Family: Adds a Sim not in your family to it
- Modify in CAS: Modify the Sim in Create-a-Sim aside from name and inherited traits
- Make Dirty/Clean: Use on an object to make it dirty or clean
- Teleport Sim: Shift+Click on the ground to teleport a Sim to that point
- Make head: Use on an object to stick it on top of your Sim's neck like a horrible chimera
Make sure you hold Shift+Click on Sims and objects to ensure that any of the above effects kick into life.
You can find all of the latest Gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News