UFC 269 is set to be one of the biggest events of 2021 in MMA, but what is the fight card for this monumental event?
Most of the highly anticipated fight card has already been confirmed, with two major title matches taking place as well as a long-awaited Welterweight division grudge match.
Here is everything you need to know about the UFC 269 fight card that takes place on Saturday, December 11th.
The main event will see Charles Oliveira put his UFC Lightweight Championship on the line against the man who defeated Conor McGregor on two occasions in 2021: Dustin Poirier.
Amanda Nunes will also be heading back to the octagon when Julianna Pena challenges for the UFC Bantamweight title.
Read More: UFC 269: What Date Is The Event?
Nunes is regarded as the greatest fighter in Women's MMA history, perhaps overall, and Pena is looking to cause a monolithic upset in a fight she has been clamouring for all year.
Fight Card for UFC 269
Here's the expected card for UFC 269:
- UFC Lightweight Championship: Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier
- UFC Bantamweight Championship: Amanda Nunes (c) vs Julianna Pena
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Kai Kara-France
- Leon Edwards vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley
- Priscila Cachoeira vs. Gillian Robertson
- Dricus Du Plessis vs. Andre Muniz
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell
- Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner
- Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Sean O’Malley vs. Raulian Paiva
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
All fights are subject to change.
All UFC fight cards can be watched in the United Kingdom via BT Sport. Some events are available via BT Sport Box Office, however the majority of the cards are available as part of the standard BT Sports package on BT Sport 1 or BT Sport 2.
UFC events are also available to watch back on demand as part of a BT Sport subscription, including all of the UFC Fight Night and major numbered PPV events that the company puts out.
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSportNews Now - Sport News