Fortnite update 18.40 is next in the line of Chapter 2 Season 8 patches and we have everything that you need to know about it.
Last time out in 18.30, we were provided with an expansion on the ongoing event Fortniteness with Cube Queen outfits being included in the Battle Pass.
Furthermore, a new landmark named Mountain Base was added which solved the mystery of the sealed door near Catty Corner that some players had speculated what was behind it.
With Season 9 on the horizon with a festive spin on Fortnite set to make its return in time for Christmas, we don't expect 18.40 to be a huge update but funnier things have happened in the gaming industry recently.
So what is coming to 18.40? Any new locations, cosmetics or features? Will Epic Games surprise us with some of the new content they could be about to deliver to us? Scroll down to find out exactly what we know so far about Fortnite update 18.40.
Fortnite Update 18.40 Release Date
At the time of writing, Fortnite update 18.40 is expected to be released on Tuesday 16th November 2021 and will be the second to last patch before Season 9 is released.
As usual, the cooldown will start at 9 am BST and end at 10 am BST where the servers will be back online.
Fortnite Update 18.40 Patch Notes
All these patch notes have been gathered from Epic Games:
- Naruto Uzumaki (with Seventh Hokage variant Style): Believe it!
- Sasuke Uchiha (with the Snake Sword Pickaxe): My only goal is in the darkness.
- Sakura Haruno (with Sakura Uchiha variant Style): We have to be strong. You and me together.
- Kakashi Hatake (with Black Ops Kakashi variant Style): I'll protect you with my life. All of you.
Naruto Back Bling
- Pakkun Back Bling: Kakashi's smallest ninken.
- Demon Wind Shuriken Back Bling: A shuriken with fearsome curved blades.
- Hidden Leaf Cloak Back Bling: A warm cloak fit for going on missions.
- Scroll Back Bling: Contains Techniques
- Black Ops Sword Pickaxe: A sword used by the black ops.
- Kunai Pickaxe (with Black variant Style): A sharp weapon favored by the shinobi.
- Snake Sword: Sasuke's beloved sword.
- Hidan's Scythe: The scythe of choice for curse rituals.
Complete Kakashi's missions to earn rewards
New area: Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf village
- Fixed the bug where Eliminated players cannot hear non-eliminated players during Discussion phase.
- Fixed the bug where Collection Book entries disappearing when using Performance mode.
- Fixed the bug where Vehicles may desync when a player exits the vehicle.
- Fixed the bugs in Inflate-A-Bull
Click on any of the links below to find the various patches so far in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8:
You can find all of the latest Fortnite news and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News