PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2 has arrived for PC and we have all of the details that you will need regarding this upcoming patch.
The third-person continues to be one of the most popular titles currently on the gaming market thanks to the game's variety, with the last patch being added at the end of November 2021.
Last time out, the mountain bike was introduced to the game for the first time and a series of weapon balances and world updates were carried out, in typical fashion.
So what can players expect in 15.2? Will there be another new vehicle or tactical equipment? What weapons will be buffed or nerfed?
Scroll down to find out everything we know so far regarding PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2:
PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2 Release Date
PUBG Update 15.2 is available to download now for Microsoft Windows (PC) - so make sure you don't delay and get downloading!
PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2 Patch Notes
Here is the detailed patch notes list for 15.2, and take into account the changes that have been made by the developers.
- Fixed the issue of a player unable to join the Comeback BR after getting killed while disconnected from the game.
- Fixed the issue of custom game sessions getting deleted due to unknown reasons.
- Fixed the issue of a dirt bike with blown-out tires moving slowly by itself on the ground.
- Fixed the smoke effect visual issues when using DX11 Enhanced.
- Fixed the issue of an empty screen being shown to players when a custom game session is deleted.
- Fixed the issue of characters being shown in a consistent pose after pausing during replay.
- Fixed the issue of the SORT BY feature not working in the inventory.
You can find all of the latest Gaming and Esports News right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News