Carlos Sainz Profile
Carlos Sainz is a Spanish F1 driver for Ferrari, having joined the Scuderia in 2021.
He is the son of the 1990 and 1992 World Rally Championship winner, Carlos Sainz, and has kept both his name and evident racing pedigree.
He arrived in the sport in 2015 and drove for Toro Rosso between then and 2017, before moving to Renault.
He was with the French outfit for two years and then signed for McLaren, where he spent the 2019 and 2020 campaigns before making the move to the Prancing Horse.
Here's everything you need to know about Carlos Sainz:
September 1st, 1994
According to Sportekz, Sainz's net worth is valued at $6million.
According to RaceFans, Sainz's yearly salary is $10million.
Sainz is in a relationship with Isabel Hernaez, a press officer in the fashion industry.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Carlos Sainz Stories
- Hamilton, Verstappen, Alonso, Vettel? Anthony Davidson picks top 5 current F1 drivers
- F1 2022 car launches: Ferrari unveil date for latest Prancing Horse
- Carlos Sainz: Age, Height, Net Worth, Salary, Girlfriend and More
- Hamilton, Verstappen, Russell, Norris, Alonso: F1 fans vote for best drivers of 2021
- Lewis Hamilton & Max Verstappen controversy: Carlos Sainz Jr's team radio message was bang on
- Hamilton, Verstappen, Vettel, Alonso, Bottas: F1 drivers' 2021 season ranked from 'Elite' to 'Absolutely awful'