Charles Leclerc Profile
Charles Leclerc is a Monegasque F1 driver for Ferrari and has been in the sport since 2018.
He arrived on the grid as a highly-rated F2 champion, becoming the youngest ever driver to win the series and also only the fourth to win it in his debut season in 2017.
He joined Sauber in 2018 for his rookie F1 campaign and quickly impressed, progressing to Ferrari for 2019 to replace the outgoing Kimi Raikkonen.
He won his first Grand Prix later that year in Belgium, before then winning the Scuderia's home race at Monza in Italy.
Here's everything you need to know about Charles Leclerc:
October 16th, 1997
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Leclerc's net worth is valued at $12million.
According to RaceFans, Leclerc's yearly salary is $12million.
Leclerc has been dating influencer and archaeology student Charlotte Sine since 2019.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Charles Leclerc Stories
- Hamilton, Verstappen, Vettel & Alonso salaries: How much do F1 drivers get paid?
- Italian Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo seals Monza victory as Verstappen & Hamilton crash out
- Italian Grand Prix: Valtteri Bottas tops qualifying at Monza ahead of Lewis Hamilton
- Italian Grand Prix: Schedule, TV, Live stream, weather forecast as Sprint returns this weekend
- Dutch Grand Prix: Max Verstappen wins in front of home crowd to retake championship lead
- Dutch Grand Prix: Max Verstappen seals pole position for home race ahead of Lewis Hamilton