Daniel Ricciardo Profile
Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian F1 driver that is currently part of the McLaren team having joined them at the beginning of 2021.
Nicknamed 'The Honey Badger,' Ricciardo has become renowned for pulling off some fantastic, last-gasp overtakes since his arrival on the grid back in 2011 at the British Grand Prix with HRT.
Between 2012 and 2013 he was a Toro Rosso driver before sealing a promotion to Red Bull, where he stayed for four years until 2018.
In 2019 he joined Renault but was there for just two years before opting to head to McLaren for the 2021 season.
Here's everything you need to know about Daniel Ricciardo:
July 1st, 1989
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Ricciardo's net worth is valued at $50million.
According to RaceFans, Ricciardo's yearly salary is $15million.
Daniel Ricciardo is currently believed to be single.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Daniel Ricciardo Stories
- Saudi Arabia Grand Prix: Schedule, TV, Live stream, weather forecast
- Qatar Grand Prix: Schedule, TV, Live stream, weather forecast
- Formula 1 2022 season: Who are the drivers for every team?
- Sao Paulo GP: Lewis Hamilton surges from 10th to beat Max Verstappen after thrilling fight
- Brazilian GP: Valtteri Bottas takes Sprint victory to seal pole ahead of Max Verstappen for Grand Prix
- Brazil GP: Lewis Hamilton to lead pack away in Sprint from Max Verstappen after dominant Friday