Danny Ings Profile
Danny Ings, aged 28 and 5’10” tall, has established himself as one the most ruthless and clinical finishers in the Premier League. The words Danny Ings and injury unfortunately go together frequently, which has subsequently prevented the England forward from achieving more than he has done throughout his career.
After impressing with Burnley in the early stages of his career - a club where he scored 43 goals in 130 appearances - Ings was signed by Liverpool in 2015 as he looked to leap to the next level and start challenging for the Premier League title. However, several injury problems halted his progress and went on to make just 25 appearances for the Reds in three seasons.
But Ings is back and back firing on all cylinders. The England striker moved to Southampton and scored 22 Premier League goals during the 2019-20 season, finishing runner-up for the golden boot award to Jamie Vardy (23 goals).
Finished runner- up with Burnley in the 2013-14 Championship season.
Finished runner-up in the Champions League with Liverpool in 2018.
Named in the PFA Team of the Year for 2013/14 Championship campaign.
Won Football League Championship Player of the Year award in 2013/14.
Where can I find Danny Ings on social media?
- Man Utd's Bruno Fernandes mercilessly mocked for taking inspiration from Andres Iniesta
- Liverpool: When Barcelona's Jordi Alba cried at half-time in 4-0 defeat
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi and Pep Guardiola changed football forever vs Real Madrid in 2009
- Zinedine Zidane: The day he turned up and bossed 5-a-side session
- Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: AJ's Wikipedia page has been edited
Latest Danny Ings Stories
- European Super League: Two Southampton stars who could benefit this summer
- Sergio Aguero's replacement: Which striker should Man City sign this summer?
- Calvert-Lewin, Ings, Watkins: England's ideal second-choice striker for Harry Kane
- Transfer update Tottenham's on Danny Ings pursuit
- Man City: Transfer update on Danny Ings interest