About Eden Hazard
Eden Hazard is an experienced Belgian midfielder currently playing for Real Madrid, as well as captaining the Belgium national team.
Hazard was born in La Louviere on 7 January, 1991, as the son of two former footballers, and began his career playing for local clubs.
In 2005, he moved to France and began his senior career with Ligue 1 club Lille, spending two years in the club's academy and debuting at 16. In his first full season as a starter, he won the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year award, winning it once again in the 2009-10 season, becoming the first player to win it twice.
In 2012, Hazard signed with Chelsea. During his time at Stamford Bridge, he helped the Blues win the EFL Cup, two Premier Leagues, two Europa Leagues and one FA Cup.
In 2019, he joined Real Madrid in a near £130,000,000 transfer, where he plays as a winger or attacking midfielder.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Eden Hazard Stories
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi: How much do Man Utd & PSG stars get paid?
- Jose Mourinho picked the best XI of players he's managed, featuring Chelsea and Real legends
- Cristiano Ronaldo: 11 stats from his amazing second Premier League debut
- Nike's 'Winner Stays On' advert featuring Ronaldo, Neymar & more is the stuff of legend
- Messi, Hazard, Zlatan: Who has the most Man of the Match awards since 2009/10?
- Kylian Mbappe to Real Madrid: Transfer now 'imminent' after €180 million bid