Erling Haaland Profile
Erling Braut Haaland is currently plying his trade in Germany with Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund. The 20-year-old has been dubbed as the next best thing and has already established himself as one of the most prolific center forwards in Europe. The Norweigan striker still has years ahead of him and if he can continue in the same vein, he has every chance of making it to the very top.
Haaland, who is 6’4” tall, has an unnatural technical ability for someone with such a large frame. After establishing himself in the Bundesliga with Red Bull Salzburg - where he scored a staggering 29 goals in 27 appearances - Haaland moved to Dortmund to compete with the big boys. Since then, the Norway international has thoroughly impressed and there remains strong interest from the likes of Manchester United in an attempt to lure him to English football.
Surprisingly, Haaland was born in Leeds and made his name outside of England. However, it did not take long before he was picked up by several scouts and now he is on course to become one of the world’s best after winning the Golden Boy award in 2020.
Latest Haaland transfer News
Get the latest news and rumours on our dedicated Erling Haaland Transfer hub.
Record for Red Bull Salzburg
Games Played: 27
Record for Molde FK
Games Played: 50
Where can I find Erling Haaland on social media?
- Sergio Ramos: Real Madrid confirm captain is leaving the club
- Gareth Bale penalty: Wales star appeared to catch himself on the big screen before miss
- Christian Eriksen: Belgium and Denmark have beautiful 10th-minute gesture planned
- Keane, Neville and Vieira rewatch infamous tunnel clash between Arsenal and Man Utd
- Gareth Bale's stunning assist for Aaron Ramsey's opener against Turkey at Euro 2020
- Premier League 2021/22 fixture list: Leeds United top predicted table after 7 games
- Euro 2020: Man Utd legend Gary Neville's viral tweet about VAR compared to Premier League
- Messi, Ronaldo, Bellerin: Seven footballers with unique diets
- Euro 2020: Roy Keane mocked by Ian Wright for his fashion sense during ITV coverage
- Copa America: Lionel Messi's first free-kick goal for Barcelona was so clever