Isco is an attacking midfielder who currently plays for Real Madrid in La Liga and the Spanish national team.
He was born on April 21, 1992 in Benalmadena, Spain, and as a child played for Atletico Benamiel. He later moved into Valencia CF's youth system and eventually made his debut with the first team on November 11, 2010 aged 17.
After showcasing his talents for Els Taronges, Isco signed a five-year contract with Malaga CF in July 2011, after the club activated his buy-out clause of €6 million.
He went on to shine for Los Malaguistas and even won the Golden Boy award in 2012.
In August 2013, he signed a five-year contract with Real Madrid, costing Los Blancos €30 million in signing fees.
Isco has made 195 appearances for the Spanish giants, scoring 35 goals and providing 37 assists for his teammates.
He has scored 12 goals for Spain whilst on international duty and appeared in 38 matches for his country. An immensely talented player, with excellent technique and ball control, Isco is known for his ability to pick out an inch-perfect pass and can score from anywhere on the pitch.
- Varane, Maguire, Van Dijk: Premier League's highest-paid centre-backs revealed
- Kalvin Phillips: Leeds midfield star hailed as “one of the best in the world”
- Man Utd transfer news: 8 stars could be sold this summer after Varane and Sancho deals
- Varane, Silva, Cavani, Shaqiri: Who is the Premier League's most decorated player?
- Victor Wanyama: CF Montreal star swaps shirt for spaghetti after New England Revolution loss
- Juventus: Max Allegri savages Leonardo Bonucci when naming his captains
- Conor McGregor tweet: Notorious deletes disgusting Khabib Nurmagomedov's father post
- Varane to Man United: Rio Ferdinand warns defender about English football
- Jules Kounde to Chelsea: Frenchman's dominant highlights v Barcelona show how good he is
- Haaland to Chelsea: Dortmund star has now given his opinion on reported bid