About Kimi Raikkonen
Kimi Raikkonen, otherwise known as the ‘Iceman’, is a Formula One driver for Alfa Romeo.
The Finnish driver was born on October 17, 1979 in Espoo, Finland.
Raikkonen made his debut in 2001 for Sauber and has gone on to drive for the likes of Ferrari, McLaren and Lotus.
In 2002, he made the switch to McLaren to partner Scottish driver David Coulthard. The Finn wasn’t able to secure that elusive world title while at McLaren, so he switched to Ferrari in 2007.
This move led to his greatest career achievement in F1, the 2007 World Championship win for Ferrari, where he won by a single point from Lewis Hamilton.
Raikkonen spent a year rally driving in 2011 before returning in 2012 to drive for Lotus. He subsequently returned to Ferrari for a further few seasons, partnering Sebastian Vettel, before leaving in 2018 for new team Alfa Romeo.
- Alexander Isak: Sweden star had no idea who Gary Lineker was after Slovakia win
- Euro 2020: Hungary's Atilla Fiola's manic celebration following France goal
- England 0-0 Scotland: Rio Ferdinand's comments before Euro 2020 clash have aged terribly
- Thiago: Liverpool and Spain star says he hates modern football and slams VAR
- Harry Kane: England star's attitude questioned by Paolo Di Canio after Scotland draw
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Video of Jose Mourinho turning Real Madrid icon into a striker vs Barca
- Hafthor Bjornsson vs Eddie Hall boxing: Dan Bilzerian $25k challenge smashed by Thor
- Harry Kane: England star's interview after Scotland game drowned out by boos
- England 0-0 Scotland: Billy Gilmour praised by Frank Lampard and compared to N'Golo Kante
- Luis Enrique made Coca Cola point before Cristiano Ronaldo during Euro 2020 presser