Mason Greenwood Profile
Mason Greenwood is one of England’s greatest prospects and it’s clear to see that the 19-year-old is a special player. The England forward often has people baffled; Greenwood’s ability to operate with both feet is extremely hard to find in a player, making him unpredictable, tricky and a nightmare for defenders.
Receiving high praise from a young age, Greenwood has already demonstrated his capabilities in front of goal and is regarded as one of the best finishers in the Premier League. With a height of 5’11”, Greenwood has impressed at Manchester United so far and looks set to be a regular starter at Old Trafford.
However, Greenwood and England teammate Phil Foden were involved in controversy at the end of 2020 after attempting to meet up with girls while on England duty in Iceland. This was frowned upon and with the COVID-19 restrictions, you can see why.
Made his senior England debut in September 2020 against Iceland
Won the Premier League 2 Player of the Month award in April 2019
Scored on his first Manchester United start in the Europa League against Astana
Where can I find Mason Greenwood on social media?
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Mason Greenwood Stories
- Man United: Ralf Rangnick's men lost the ball a record-breaking 168 times against Newcastle
- Mason Greenwood could reportedly quit Man Utd amid Cristiano Ronaldo 'rift'
- Mason Greenwood opens scoring in Man Utd vs Young Boys with insane acrobatic finish
- Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane: How Ballon d'Or winners voted in the 2021 Kopa Trophy
- Cristiano Ronaldo Jr, Kylian Mbappe, Erling Haaland: Who will win the 2030 Ballon d'Or?
- Foden, Greenwood, Alexander-Arnold: How will England line-up at the 2026 World Cup?