Nick Kyrgios Profile
Nick Kyrgios, aged 25 and 6’4” tall, is an outstanding talent among the Tennis world and produces moments of brilliance that are simply indescribable. The Australian is known for outlandish interviews, underarm serves and his fierce rivalry with Rafael Nadal - all of which shape him into one of the sport’s most captivating entertainers.
Kyrgios, for all of the negative connotations attributed to his name, has done fantastic work in the community, evident in the campaigns and work he did for the Australian bushfires in 2020. The 25-year-old is capable of producing moments of unprecedented quality - evident when producing wins against Novak Djokovic and Nadal - but attitude problems have prevented him from reaching the discussion of the top competitors.
When it comes to controversy, Kyrgios is at the center of it. The Australian has received several fines for different offences; throwing water bottles, chairs and general bad sportsmanship are just a few examples. Kyrgios and his rivalry with Nadal is an intriguing one, with both having made comments in interviews about one another.
Australian Open: Quarter-finals in 2015
French Open: Third round in 2015 and 2016
Wimbledon: Quarter-finals in 2014
US Open: Third round in 2014, 2017, 2018 and 2019
Where can I find Nick Kyrgios on social media?
Who is Nick Kyrgios dating?
Chiara Passari, who you can follow on Instagram
- Fernando Torres completes transformation to beast as new gym pic emerges
- Liverpool have 'increasing doubts' over Klopp's future - eyeing Gerrard
- Brighton disallowed goal v WBA: Dunk calls out Lee Mason on TV
- Canelo reacts to Jake Paul fans who snuck into ring after Yildirim KO
- LeBron James v Zlatan Ibrahimovic: NBA star hits back at criticism
- UFC news: Jon Jones shows off beefy physique ahead of heavyweight debut
- Lionel Messi's 2021 stats are outrageous after superb display vs Sevilla
- Notts County’s Elisha Sam scores Puskas Award contender vs Oxford City
- Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't been a success at Juventus, says Antonio Cassano
- Liverpool injuries: Andy Robertson insists no team could overcome them