Phil Foden Profile
Phil Foden is one of England’s greatest prospects, and with comparisons to his former teammate David Silva so early on, it’s clear to see that the 19-year-old is a special talent. The England midfielder has already developed into a crucial component at Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City; with such an impressive manager rating you so highly, you know you are destined for great things.
Thus far, Foden’s stats have been solid for a youngster, yet it’s his on-the-ball, eye-catching displays that have impressed the most. Foden inherits a rare ability to dribble past players with ease, and standing at 5’7” tall, his low center of gravity makes it simple to glide past the opposition and create chances; either for himself or his teammates.
However, Foden and England teammate Mason Greenwood were involved in controversy at the end of 2020 after attempting to meet up with girls while on England duty in Iceland. This was frowned upon and with the COVID-19 restrictions, you can see why.
Despite being aged 19, Foden already has a son - who was born in January 2019 - with his girlfriend Rebecca Cooke.
Premier League: 2018, 2019
League Cup: 2018, 2019, 2020
FA Cup: 2019
Community Shield: 2018, 2019
U17s World Cup winner: 2017
Where can I find Phil Foden on social media?
- Man Utd's Bruno Fernandes mercilessly mocked for taking inspiration from Andres Iniesta
- Liverpool: When Barcelona's Jordi Alba cried at half-time in 4-0 defeat
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi and Pep Guardiola changed football forever vs Real Madrid in 2009
- Zinedine Zidane: The day he turned up and bossed 5-a-side session
- Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: AJ's Wikipedia page has been edited
Latest Phil Foden Stories
- Foden, Rashford, Bellingham: England's XI for the 2026 World Cup has been predicted
- Chelsea vs Man City: Ranking Guardiola & Tuchel's squads ahead of FA Cup semi-final
- Phil Foden 'sacks' social media company after Kylian Mbappe tweet
- Messi, Neymar, Foden: Who is the best forward in the world?
- Phil Foden tweets Kylian Mbappe: Gary Neville reacts after it's revealed player didn't send it