Pierre Gasly Profile
Pierre Gasly is a French F1 driver who currently competes for AlphaTauri.
Gasly is a product of the Red Bull Driver Academy and has driven for either their team or their sister team during his time in the sport.
A handful of races for Toro Rosso in 2017 led to a full-time seat in 2018 with the Faenza-based outfit, with his performances impressive enough to earn him a drive at Red Bull in 2019.
However, a tough spell there saw him replaced mid-season by Alex Albon, with him moving back to Toro Rosso to see out the campaign.
His recovery began in earnest in 2020, however, as Toro Rosso rebranded as AlphaTauri, with him profiting from a manic Italian Grand Prix to win his first-ever F1 race at Monza.
Indeed, he has continued to impress since then with regular points-finishes and consistent drives.
Here is everything you need to know about Pierre Gasly:
February 7th, 1996
According to Essentially Sports, Gasly's net worth is valued at $2million.
According to RaceFans, Gasly's yearly salary is $5million.
Pierre Gasly is currently believed to be single. He had been dating Caterina Masetti Zannini between 2018 and 2020.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Pierre Gasly Stories
- Turkish Grand Prix: Valtteri Bottas seals Istanbul victory ahead of Max Verstappen
- Turkish Grand Prix: Schedule, TV, Live stream, weather forecast
- Russian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton takes 100th Grand Prix victory in dramatic style at Sochi
- Russian Grand Prix: Schedule, TV, Live stream, weather forecast
- Italian Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo seals Monza victory as Verstappen & Hamilton crash out
- Italian Grand Prix: Valtteri Bottas tops qualifying at Monza ahead of Lewis Hamilton