Red Bull Profile
Red Bull’s roots trace back to 1997 when Sir Jackie Stewart entered a team under his own name: Stewart.
The plucky team enjoyed a smattering of success with the likes of Johnny Herbert and Rubens Barrichello driving for them before Jaguar bought them for the 2000 season.
The Jaguar project promised much but delivered little, however, and by the end of 2004 a new name was above the garage: Red Bull.
The drinks giant entered the sport as Red Bull Racing in 2005 with Christian Horner at the helm and worked their way to the front of the grid by the 2009 season, as they challenged Brawn GP, before 2010 to 2013 would prove their real zenith as they won four straight Drivers’ and Constructors’ titles.
Here’s everything you need to know about Red Bull…
First F1 race
1997 (as Stewart)
2005 (as Red Bull)
Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen, David Coulthard
Trending Red Bull Stories
Latest Red Bull Stories
- Verstappen vs Hamilton: Red Bull driver tears into rival and Mercedes ahead of Hungarian GP
- Formula 1: Perez set for stay alongside Verstappen as Marko reveals Red Bull & AlphaTauri plans
- Formula 1: George Russell opens up on Red Bull switch talk
- Lewis Hamilton v Max Verstappen: Red Bull launch Silverstone crash petition
- Formula 1: Pundit suggests George Russell could not handle being Max Verstappen's teammate
- Formula 1: Pierre Gasly says future is in Red Bull's hands after recent Sergio Perez claims
- Formula 1: Toto Wolff criticises Red Bull for ‘personal' attacks after Hamilton/Verstappen crash
- Lewis Hamilton & Max Verstappen crash: What the rival F1 drivers have said about British GP
- Lewis Hamilton & Max Verstappen crash: Bernie Ecclestone very critical of Mercedes man