Yuki Tsunoda Profile
Yuki Tsunoda is a Japanese F1 driver who currently competes for AlphaTauri.
Tsunoda is the first driver to compete in Formula 1 to have been born in the 2000s and joined the sport for the first time in 2021 after quickly progressing up the motorsport ranks.
He won the Japanese F4 championship in 2018 before moving to F3 in Europe for 2019 as a member of both the Red Bull and Honda young driver academies.
His career moved on quickly, too, with him entering F2 in 2020 and winning the 'Rookie of the Year' award in the chief feeder series for F1.
Indeed, his performances that took him to third in the championship were enough to convince AlphaTauri to give him a shot in F1 for 2021.
Here is everything you need to know about Yuki Tsunoda:
May 11th, 2000
According to Celeb Net Worth, Tsunoda's net worth is valued at $1million.
According to RaceFans, Tsunoda's yearly salary is $500k.
Yuki Tsunoda is currently believed to be single.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Yuki Tsunoda Stories
- Qatar Grand Prix: Schedule, TV, Live stream, weather forecast
- Formula 1 2022 season: Who are the drivers for every team?
- Sao Paulo GP: 2 winners and 2 losers from thrilling race weekend in Brazil
- Sao Paulo GP: Lewis Hamilton surges from 10th to beat Max Verstappen after thrilling fight
- Brazilian GP: Valtteri Bottas takes Sprint victory to seal pole ahead of Max Verstappen for Grand Prix
- Brazil GP: Lewis Hamilton to lead pack away in Sprint from Max Verstappen after dominant Friday